Attention Parish Residents - Please Return Your Water Survey!
Please return our water survey either by mail or drop it off at the town/village offices. The town and village boards appreciate your input as it is important to determine public opinion. If you did not receive a water survey and would like to express your opinion as a property owner, please contact the town of Parish at 315.625.4507 or the village of Parish at 315.625.4592.
Thank you for your cooperation.
The Parish Town Board and Parish Village Board
Village Board and Joint Board
The next joint meeting of the Parish Town and Village Boards is scheduled for Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. at the Village Gym, 2938 East Main Street, Parish, New York.
The next regular meeting of the village board of the Village of Parish will be held on Wednesday, November 20, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. at the Village Gym, 2938 East Main Street, Parish, New York.
The next regular meeting of the Parish Town and Village Planning Board is scheduled for Monday, November 25, 2013 at 7:00 p.m., at the Parish Village Gym, 2938 East Main Street, Parish.
The public is most welcome to attend these meetings.
New planning board documents have been posted to the Documents page.
Parish in the News:
- Syracuse Post-Standard, March 5, 2013 - Gov. Andrew Cuomo to put $25 million into Internet connections in rural Upstate areas
- Syracuse Post-Standard, October 24, 2012 - A-P-W school board accepts offer for Parish Elementary School
- Syracuse Post-Standard, February 12, 2011 - Parish trying to bring high-speed Internet to town
- Syracuse Post-Standard, Saturday, June 26, 2010 - Parish public hearings to discuss uses for Parish Elementary building
- Google Maps link to Parish Village Gym, 2938 East Main Street, Parish, New York
- National Weather Service forecast for Parish, New York
- New York State Department of Transportation Winter Traveler Advisory System
( October through late March; opens in new window )
- www.511ny.org transit conditions map (opens in new window)
In order to view certain documents on this website, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you are unable to view the documents, click on the icon to the left and download the program for free.
Questions? Comments? Broken links? E-mail the Webmaster !